Become A Member
Please Complete the provided form and one can download and fill it in manually or directly complete online and sent back to the email address provided. Our address is 129 Baines Avenue Harare – opposite the Bronte Garden Hotel. The secretariat on receiving your well completed form and will advise how much subscription the member is due per month or quarterly as we have option how and when the subscription is payable.
Our members have in the main the benefit of an organised industry that speaks with one voice and have a buffer body that takes all the pressure in most issues, that is in general however the members have certainly benefited a lot since the formation of the institution.
- A conducive business environment
- Formulation of positive policies
- A dedicated body that focuses on sector issues full time
- Have sought and achieved success in provision of incentives to grow the sector.
- Duty Rebates for capital Goods and Equipment
- Solicitation for Tourism Business funding which provides affordable capital.
- Negotiated and added our voice for increased Destination Marketing funds
- Have negotiated for renewal of the duty rebates every year since 2010
- Negotiated for removal of a Value Added Tax (VAT)which had been retrogressively charged to the Hospitality entities back dated to 2009 from 2015. The operators were saved millions of Dollars in Tax as well as penalties levied.
- Have partnered Government to create Tourism Master Plan and Tourism Policy.
- Have partnered Government in the creation of the Tourism Econmic Zones which now are called – Special Economic Zones which cut across business sectors.
- Currently TBCZ is highly involved in the process to create a viable economy through the Government led Rapid Results Approach and Rapid Results Initiative which are concurrently taken place.
- TBCZ is heavily involved in the effort to improve movement of tourists at ports of entry as well as roads so that policing is eased to be traveller friendly.
- Besides the Tourism Revolving Fund we are on the market seeking cheap capital for SMEDLE businesses.
- Link you to other business interests in the country.
- Business Website as an online marketing window
- Have linked other sub association bodies to successful partnership with N.G.O
- Have had study documents produced by our partners for the benefit of industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Programmes and Services
No. 129 Baines Avenue
Corner 4th Street/Baines Avenue
Phone: +263-242-250 246